slideshow

  • \

Happy 50th Anniversary!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008





January 27th is my Parent's 50th Anniversary! They met in college at New Mexico State University in Las Cruces. My Mom wore a Dior dress made for her by her mother from a pattern. (which my Mom still has) I love all the old cat eyeglasses and how the photographer followed them as they drove off in the car! We had a big dinner party for them over the holidays to celebrate with all of our family down to share it with.
Here are some photos, scanned and converted from old slides and a SLIDESHOW.
Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
xoxo,
JKT & M
My Uncle Joe sent this cool newspaper clipping too!

One Response to “Happy 50th Anniversary!”

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 50 Years. What an accomplishment! And many more blessed years to follow.

Love,
Angie